Vanilla chia pudding
Yum! We really like this one. Make this vanilla chia pudding in 10 minutes and leave it in the fridge for an hour. (2 portions)
Vanille chia pudding (2 portions)
● ¼ cup chia seeds
● 1 cup Ooomega classic flax drink
● 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
● ½ tsp vanilla bean powder or vanilla essence
● 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut or greek yogurt
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl or jar and give it a really good stir until well combined.
2. Stir again after 3-5 minutes to avoid lumps.
3. Leave to soak for about an hour (or overnight).
4. After that time transfer your pudding to the bowls or cups, top with fresh fruit, nuts,