Dutch pancakes without Guilt
- Cut and mash the bananas, then add all your other ingredients (flour, Ooomega Original, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, vanilla). Let sit for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix all your ingredients very well using a whisk or an electric hand mixer. By now, you should have a thick batter with a delicious, sweet aroma.
- Heat the pan and brush it with a little bit of olive oil or other oil of your choice.
- Once the air above your pan starts to become very hot, pour in half of the batter, leaving the other half for your second pancake. Cook on both sides until the pancake starts to bubble slightly.
- Re-grease the pan when making your second pancake and repeat the procedure.
- Serve the pancake with your choice of fresh or frozen fruit (we recommend fresh blueberries) and add other toppings of your choice, such as shredded coconut.
Enjoy your meal and don’t forget to share your creation on social media! #ooomegauk #ooomeganl